ASSD is a specialized division at NASCO focusing on the design, engineering, supply & installation of many of physical security systems/ equipment that will assist your organization to protect personnel and assets such as:
- Low Current Systems (CCTV, access control, fire alarm, etc..) Intrusion and Perimeter detection solutions (fiber, microwave, IR, etc..)
- X‐ray detection equipment, Walkthru and Metal Detectors
- CT Checkpoint and Check luggage equipment
- Jammers (fixed and vehicle mount)
- Vessel Tracking System (VTS & VTMIS)
- Wireless Solutions (Point to point and point to multi point).
- Ground to Air and Marine Radios.
- Command and Control solutions.
- Archiving Solutions
- ASSD Engineering expertise provides a framework for developing integrated systems for live and recorded video (CCTV), Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Public Address, VTS and Fire & Safety. Our internal resources evaluate the client’s need and establish a baseline solution from best technologies, while providing the knowledge and technical ability to adapt these systems into the client’s current Security architecture.